I am writing this letter to complain about an employee of your company, Carl ID# 227637 and his customer service per a phone conversation on 5/25/17 at 11:15 am. He was very unprofessional.

He cut me off several times when explaining the phone conversation with the representative. I asked for a supervisor because the representative seemed unable to answer some of my questions. She had to get reference from a supervisor. Carl ID#227637 came to the phone.

I first said hello and asked how he was today. He ignored me and immediately asked for my name. I explained that I had never been late and was there some sort of leniency for this, just a question. I am always on time.

He seemed very direct and short with no introduction. He immediately told me “NO”, VERY RUDE! I began to explain what had happened and he immediately cut me off. I tried to explain again about my one time late payment and he cut me off once again.

He explained the credit bureau process, which I told him was different information from what I was just told and what he instructed the representative to tell me. He was contradictory. I tried to ask for clarification. I then told him he was very unprofessional, rude and that he had cut me off twice.

He didn’t want to listen or didn’t seem to care. I gave up on explaining and he continued to ask me for my payment. I then gave him my payment IN FULL and he confirmed my payment and hung up. His customer service was very unprofessional.

I have never been late and appreciate Models MVP as I shop here often. However, I have never had such a poor experience with a representative/supervisor such as Carl. He is a poor supervisor; leader and this should definitely be addressed with him before more customers are lost as a result. He is bad for the company and should be removed or counselled on his customer relation skills and professionalism.

I am a police officer and I never speak to people in the tone that he used.

There was no reason for it. I am also forwarding this letter to the corporate office.

Modells Sporting Goods Cons: Unproffesional, Bad customer service.

Comments