I placed an order for a Yankees 44 XXL jersey for my husband's birthday to wear at a Yankees game. Mind you his birthday is the middle of August.

I placed the order on Modell's website on 06/27 where it said the product was in stock. I checked the status after a few days and it stated preparing for shipment . After a week the status had not changed to shipped, so I tried to reach out to Modell's to find out when the order would be shipped. I tried for 3 days straight on my 1 hour lunch break.

I was on hold, Finally on the 4th day I called and spoke to a rep in the evening and was told that the jersey was being sent directly from the manufacturer Majestic. She advised me she could only contact the manufacturer by email..., Ok .

She said she would reach back out to me in two business days because it was July 4th the following day. No email, no phone call back. I waited until the following Monday and spoke to a different rep in the evening .

She told me, yes I see your phone call from last week with ….. and I see that she reached out to Majestic and has not received a response. She said she would reach back out to the Majestic and let me know what is going on. 3 days later she lets me know that the product is in production and will be shipping out by the end of the week .

I kept checking the status online and no change, I reached out to …. last week to find out what is going on. Now I am being told that the jersey is finally in production and will be ready to ship in 7-10 business days and then once it ships will take about 1-2 weeks for delivery. I would not have ordered the shirt if he had said NOT IN STOCK.

My advice don't believe when the website says IN stock.

I am so livid right now. I cancelled the order and am waiting for the amount to be placed back on my card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments