Modells.com customer service (and I use the term loosely) has got to be the worst on record. I bought an MLB Jersey for my son's birthday this weekend. The Jersey was supposed to be personalized with DiDi Gregorious' name on it. That is my son's favorite baseball player. He is in 8th grade and wants to be a Yankee someday. He eats, sleeps and dreams baseball. What a great gift for an 8th grader right?

Well no...not when you're dealing with Modells'. You spend a fortune on the shirt and then they mess it up and don't send you what you want. So now I am a few days before my son's birthday with no gift.

I have made 5 phone calls already. I was kept on hold for 20 minutes the first time. When I finally got through I was transferred....to a voicemail. Left a message...still haven't heard back.

I called 4 other times....was left on hold....explained the situation. Didn't get any concern from them (i.e., I'm sorry that happened. Let's see what we can do to get you another one right away). Nothing except I remain on hold. I am not sure what to do now. My son would be thrilled to have this shirt. I should have gone straight to the MLB. I spend a lot of money in Modells'...as I said...my child loves baseball. I will not go there ever again or use their online "service". Absolutely HORRIBLE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modells Sporting Goods Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments