I ordered a hoverboard from Modell's last week. My item was supposed to be shipped today, however I was informed at 8:00 last night that a signature was required.

I contacted Fedex who led me to Modell's because they could switch the address for me so I could receive the item - which was absolutely no help. Anytime I have purchased items and a signature was required I was always informed before shipping so I could arrange for the item to be shipped at a location where someone would be present. Customer service was basically saying "Well that's just how it is, and we aren't going to go out of our way to help you at all."

This whole issue could have been resolved easily. I am at work and the customer service rep could have simply called Fedex and asked to ship to this address.

If your going to have a statement showing " willing to go that extra step to guarantee complete customer satisfaction" then a good start would be to do the small things that make a difference. I have never ordered from Modell's before - but I won't now ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modells Sporting Goods Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13, 2016.

Comments