I had a $250 gift card to use, and I spent it over MLK weekend since the website had a 20% off sale. My total came to $255, so I had the $5 balance deducted from my Paypal account.

My order came today and two items came in the wrong color (despite the packing slip listing the color I had actually ordered) and one item was completely missing. When I called customer service, the first woman I spoke to was so rude and unhelpful that I hung up and called again hoping for someone else. When the second woman answered she told me that in order to swap the two items that came in the wrong color that I would have to bring them to a store and hope they could help me. As for the missing item she claimed it was never ordered.

I pulled up my order on my computer and was able to tell her the item # of the missing item, which actually got her attention and she dug a little deeper on her end. Apparently, my gift card was refunded the $67 for that particular item (which was useless to me since I had already thrown it out) and she also claimed my Paypal was never charged. When I logged in to Paypal, I was actually charged twice for the same $5 balance!

Nothing was resolved and I am a very unhappy customer. The woman on the phone took my number and told me she would call back in a few days when someone else could help me, whatever that means.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modells Sporting Goods Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments