Middletown, New York
2.0

It seems Modell's has no problem selling defective items but will not let you return them for the same item or you $$ back... Obviously they do not back up the products sold in their stores.

I suggest anyone that has the same problem I do with their Swagway purchase at Modell's to post it here and let's all file a class action lawsuit AGAINST SWAGWAY AND MODELL'S!! One of the reason's I bought it at Modell's was so if there was something wrong I could return it... Modell's took my $$ and sold me a defective Swagway... They should return me my $$ and they can deal with their vendor...

Why should I have to... Swagway will not even get back to me, so now my son is stuck without a XMAS present and I am out over $400 bucks???

REALLY SAD MODELL'S !!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I am an attorney and we represent a client who has started a class action against Skagway and Modell's over their hoverboard sales. If you would like more information, please contact me at:

(914) 934-9200

Jeff Klafter

@Anonymous

I may be interested as I have 2 Swagways I purchased at Modells in December.

Same problem

I also had the same problem and my son had his swagway for 10 min before it started bashing him in the ankle spinning uncontrollably. Modells will not take it back so I sent it to swagway to be fixed but now I read an article that they are extremely dangerous and NON of the Hoover boards currently out there are safe to use and are not passed as a safe product and if they catch you trying to sell it on eBay or Craigslist it is a federal offense!!!!

Modells Sporting Goods Reviews