I placed an order for a jersey for my 10 year old son for Christmas on 12-15-2014. I never received a confirmation email and when I call their customer service, the lady gave me my order number and assured me that all orders that were placed on or prior to 12-19-2014, was guaranteed to receive their orders by Dec 25.

A few days go by and still no email updates. I go on-line, enter my order number and it states that the jersey is still in the warehouse. I call customer service again and another lady tells me that the jersey is being stitched up and will go out for delivery soon, this was on the 19th.

Another few days go by and I check on-line again for the status, this was now on 12-22-2014. The jersey is still in the warehouse according to the on-line status. I called customer service yet again, this lady tells me that they are out of stock and does not know when they will have the jersey.

The absolute worse customer service, lack of communication and unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. My son's jersey went from guaranteed delivery by Christmas to it's almost ready to ship to sorry, we are out of stock. Keep in mind no email notification, no phone notification, no nothing. if it wasn't for me being proactive and checking the status, I would be in the dark.

Thank you guys for the stress during the holidays and now my son has to wait for his gift. I will never ever do business with these people again.

Had an Experience with Modells Sporting Goods?

Comments